April 26, 2014

Aromatherapy blends, V.1




As summer season drew closer,  I often day dream about my last trip to Thailand. The spa, the

massage and not to mention the beach!



I love to diffuse some essential oil blends while working or while relaxing at home. I found it helps

lift up my mood and spirit instantly. There are many ways to enjoy aromatherapy, I often use an

essential oil diffuser or a ceramic oil burner. They make my entire house smells wonderful, like a

quick trip to Thailand!



Here are some essential oil recipes I came up with.

...

Thai spa

1 drop of lemongrass essential oil

2 drops of lavender essential oil

...

Beach bungalow

1 drop of sandalwood essential oil

1 drop of peppermint essential oil

1 drop of lavender essential oil




I hope you enjoy this post and the recipes!


1 comment :

  1. Ooh these recipes sound so lovely and soothing. I definitely need to pick up a diffuser!

    ReplyDelete